Saturday 16 April 2016

awfully chocolate @ Sembawang Hills

Every time I walked passed an awfully chocolate outlet, I will be tempted to purchase their ice-cream or desserts. Awfully chocolate is one of my best chocolate dessert shop in Singapore. Currently, there are 12 outlets in Singapore and the next outlet will be at Marinabay link mall. They have been in Singapore for awhile started off with selling chocolate cakes and slowly into desserts, ice-cream and now cafe. They offered really good chocolate cakes with friendly price with 3 flavours to choose from. They also sell chocolate tart, chocolate tiramisu and other chocolate desserts. One of my favourite will be their HEI ice-cream, very nice and not too sweet to me. They do served nice chocolate drinks too at their cafe. So if you love their chocolate, you will definitely love whatever they make using their chocolate. Give it a try if you have not done so. 














No comments:

Post a Comment