Saturday 16 April 2016

Two Chef @ Commonwealth area

Finally I get to try two chefs eating place last month. It was a treat from boss so I decided to try the famous zi char place. We reached around 545pm taking bus from commonwealth mrt station or you can choose to walk which will take you around approx. 15 minutes. The place was not that big so if is full house, you might have difficulty moving around when you finished your dinner. After reading some reviews, we ordered the pork floss mayo prawns, 3 eggs spinach, 3 types of crab (chilli, black pepper and golden sands), fried yam sticks and the famous butter pork ribs. The time was pretty fast for the dishes to arrive. The butter pork ribs was really fantastic as well as the yam sticks. This are new dishes to me which I never tried it elsewhere. The mayo prawns was good too. As for the crabs, they seems normal to me as I had better one elsewhere. Overall, this place is definitely in my zi char list and the food is great with friendly price. Be there early if not you will have to wait for quite awhile. For your information. there is another outlet at Sin Ming Avenue near to Guang Ming Monastery. Please go and try the food. Nice!













No comments:

Post a Comment