Saturday 16 April 2016

Bread Street Kitchen @ MBS

A celebrity chef restaurant in Singapore, the Bread Street Kitchen at Marina Bay Sands. The celebrity chef is none other than Gordon Ramsey, the all time favourite chef. I got to know him through Master chef, Master chef junior and Hell Kitchen. He is exceptional amazing in the kitchen during the show. We had this meal last year during my wedding anniversary day. I thought I should give it a try since I love his show and wanted to try his food although I know he is not the one cooking for me. Upon reaching, we are ushered to a window seats which I have requested during my reservation. He is very polite and explain the menu to us as he get to know this is our first time to the restaurant. After giving some thought of what to have, I have decided to try the scallop, duck breast, beef wellington and a drink called forbidden forest. I remembered in hell kitchen, I know all the contestants always cook this beef wellington stuff and the scallop and some of the contestants will fails with either under cook or overcook the meat and also the scallops. After waiting for awhile, the scallops came. There are 4 of them and I really wanted more as it was really nice. The scallops were cooked to perfection and the bacon on top goes well with it. This cost $24. One scallops $6. Next the mains arrived. the beef wellington and duck breast were good. It was my first time eating beef wellington, to me it was kind of huge for one person so I advised to share so you can get to try other items in the menu. Interesting dish pastry wrapped with beef is just like eating puff. The duck breast meat was sweet and the fat ratio was just nice. Overall a nice experience for me. I will visit again to try other items in the menu. Yeah!









No comments:

Post a Comment