Saturday 16 April 2016

The high society @ MBS

Inside Marina Bay Sands, there are many restaurants, cafes and eatery. I come across this cafe place at basement which sell cakes, muffins, cupcakes and my favourite macarons. The named is High Society. Beside the cafe, there are that CD shop playing nice music. Basically, I cannot resist macaron temptation so I can say I have tried almost all macaron in Singapore. I do takeaway for the lychee cake and chocolate tart and a box of 7 macarons. Overall , only the macaron was good and cheap. As for the 2 desserts, I feel is pretty decent. The price of the cake and tart is not cheap due to the high rental cost so perhaps is not worth it. If you are around MBS, you can give it a try for their coffee or tea and rest your feet after long walking. 






No comments:

Post a Comment