Friday 24 July 2015

Dancing Crab @ Turf City

I am a seafood lover constantly looking for new seafood restaurant and trying out different style of cooking . So this post I am recommending is Dancing Crab restaurant. Currently, there are two outlets. One at Turf city and another newly opened at Orchard Central. The one I went to was at Turf city. Reservation is highly recommended as the table is always full. The special part is there are no plate so the cooked seafood was pour onto the table and we used our hand to feast. We ordered combo bag 1 in their signature sauce, 2 dungeness crab cooked in garlic and creamy butter style, lobster roll, truffle fries and crab cake. Honestly, I really loved the crab cake and dungeness crab. My first time eating dungeness crab and their meat were sweet and juicy. Crab cake were crispy and the filling was nice. Truffle fries were good and smell good. I find the signature sauce a bit too spicy for me but do note that my level of tolerant for spicy is low. I find it fun to use hand to eat the seafood on the table and there are apron ready for you to use in case the spilled sauce. Lobster meat in between bread was just a perfect combination. Totally enjoyed the meal. Thumb up.










No comments:

Post a Comment