Friday 24 July 2015

Nakhon Kitchen @ Yishun block 233

Nakhon Kitchen had many branches in Singapore. The reason why it is so popular is because of the price and the taste of the dish. You can randomly see some Thai waiter or they are inside the kitchen. I had been to the bedok branch once and it is always long queue during dinner hours. I am very relieved that they opened a new branch at Yishun which was quite near my house. I already been there twice and tried the following dishes: Olive fried rice, pineapple rice, fried vermicelli, honey chicken, tom yum soup, sweet and spicy fish, prawn cake ( chef recommendation), chicken with basil and my favourite Thai iced milk tea. I really enjoyed each time I am at nakhon kitchen. One of my favourite Thai restaurant. Recommended.  










No comments:

Post a Comment